Rugby's Biggest Fireworks Event - Gates open at 4:30 pm!
Tickets – Rugby Fireworks 2017
Buy your 2017 Rugby Fireworks Show tickets in advance and save £2 per ticket!
- Buy tickets on the gate on the evening for £7 per person
- Buy tickets from one of our outlets for £5 per person(cash only) until 4pm on Friday 3rd November – see below
- Buy online tickets up until midnight, Friday 4th November for £5 per person (20% discount for group bookings of 4 persons or more). Online tickets will be available to order on the day of the event until 2pm but at the higher price of £7 per person
N.B. Free entry for children under 3 years of age, but must have a valid concessions ticket, which will be available at time of purchase of main ticket(s).
All online tickets are provided by leading U.K. ticket provider Ticket Source. To book online simply click on the Booking link above, purchase your ticket(s), print it off and bring to the event. Tickets will be scanned and verified by security at the entry gates.
All profits from the fireworks event will be publicised and made available for local charities and good causes after the event.
To get discounted cash tickets in advance of the event, please visit one of our outlets:
Warren Rd, Hillmorton, Rugby CV22 5LG
The Clock Towers Shopping Centre, Rugby, CV21 2JR
2-4 The Green, Rugby, Warwickshire
Please note ticket sales at these outlets are strictly cash only. Cash ticket purchases are available up until 4pm on the Friday before the event.
For your own safety and welfare please observe the following when attending the event:
- Weather Protection – Protect yourself from the weather on the night of the display and prepare for the cold and the wet. Given the time of year you are likely to need a warm coat, and possibly a warm hat, gloves and scarf
- Footwear – The ground may be wet and muddy so wear footwear that enables you to walk easily on wet, potentially muddy grass, and will prevent you from slipping
- Pushchairs – Avoid using a pushchair that will be hard to use on wet and potentially muddy grass
- Sparklers and Fireworks – You are not allowed to use sparklers or fireworks within Whinfield Park. You will not be allowed entry into Whinfield Park carrying sparklers or fireworks. If you are caught using sparklers or fireworks within Whinfiled Park you will be evicted immediately from the park with no refund or right of re-admission
- Alcohol and drugs – You are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs within Whinfield Park. You will not be allowed entry into Whinfield Park if you are drunk or are suspected of being under the influence of drugs. If you are caught consuming alcohol or drugs within Whinfiled Park you will be evicted immediately from the park with no refund or right of re-admission
- First Aid – For minor medical issues – the First Aid station is located in the centre of the park next to event control.
IN AN EMERGENCY DIAL 999 – give your location as the RUGBY FIREWORKS DISPLAY – WHINFIELD PARK, CLIFTON ROAD, RUGBY.
Inform an event marshal, steward or security guard who will get assistance from the emergency first aid team on site.
Lost Children – The lost children point is located in changing room building of the park next to event control.
To learn more about the event programme, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.